Sunday, June 6, 2010

We are done.

We are done with Maymester----which means i am all done with Spanish---and we just had our closing night of Annie Get Your Gun last night. It was an awesome show and it was a lot of fun. The girl who played Annie, Megan Klein, was awesome and so talented and the whole cast was a lot of fun and we all got along really well. My mom was also able to come visit to see the play. It was great to see and spend time with her. My mom is so cool and helpful too, as it was a crazy last week of school before the play, she made dinner and did laundry for us. We really appreciated it!
Here are a few pictures from dress rehearsal. I should have a few backstage pictures up soon too.
Dele Opefia played Frank Butler and this is him with some chorus girls in the opening number,"There's No Business Like Show Business". I'm on the right.
The whole cast at the end of "No Business"
Also part of "No Business"---I do this jump thing in the front and it is cool it was caught on camera. I'm a little blurry, but still cool. Tyler is on the left with the red bandanna.
I danced on pointe in the song "The Girl that I Marry" to sort of represent the ideal girl for Frank, and what Annie is not.
This is the all guys number "My Defenses Are Down". Tyler is singing his heart out. :)
Tyler and his rope. Cool, huh? He was a pretty good lookin' cowboy.
The Ballroom scene...we are no longer cowboys, saloon girls and Indians, we are socialites. I'm in the purple dress and Tyler is holding my hand.
This is where all the ladies greet Annie.

That is all the pictures I have so far....

In other news, we are going back to Oregon for most of the summer, as Tyler got an internship with the fish and wildlife dept.
AND...................................................................
....................................................................................I'M PREGNANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
If you did not know already......
I am 12 weeks along and due December 15th! I will graduate right on time!
Thats all for now!

6 comments:

  1. Cat's out of the bag! Congrats again you guys! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! That is so exciting. Being a mom is the best. That's a good day to be due...that's Derick's bday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh!!! Congratulations!!! This is awesome! Baby Laurent will be so gorgeous! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks everyone!! We are super excited!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW!!

    Congratulaitons girl! I'll miss you during Nutcracker season, but this is WAY great! I'm so happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Aleah! I should hopefully still be able to help out with the Nutcracker. I will miss doing it too, but I am way more excited about having a baby!!!!

    ReplyDelete