Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Ten.

Elanor turned 10 months in the tenth month and on the tenth day, so here are ten things I love about Elanor and ten new things she can do:



10 things I love:

1. I love that Elanor loves to cuddle.

2. I love that Elanor loves to read and play with books.

3. I love that Elanor is goofy and loves to make us laugh.

4. I love that she loves food---there has not been anything she does not like.

5. I love her smile and laugh.

6. I love how she sucks her thumb and pulls on her ear (like Prince John from Robin Hood).

7. I love how Elanor is so social.

8. I love her dimples.


9. I love it when she shares her food with me and also when she pretends to share and then puts the food in her own mouth and starts laughing.

10. I love that she is a bit of a daredevil.


10 new things she can do:

1. She has taken a few steps on her own.

2. She can stand alone for a long period of time.

3. Elanor now has four teeth (two top and two bottom)--I know it is not something she can do...but something new about her. Same thing.

4. She can give kisses really well. I can ask her to give me, or almost anyone else and her dolls and teddy bears kisses and she does.

5. She understands "hi" and "bye" really well and waves when we say those words.

6. She can say, "mama", "dada", "num num", "nummy" and "ha"(for hot).

7. She can clap her hands.


8. She understands "no" pretty well and no longer tries to take the books off of the shelf.

9. She can play peek-a-boo with a blanket.

10. She can eat with a spoon if I put the food on it for her. She often insists that she feed herself and will not let me help, except to put food on the spoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment