Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Parents

My parents came to visit and it was so nice to have them here! I love it when family comes to visit. We had a lot of fun on this short visit and it makes me miss living close to home. We'll get back to Oregon one of these days! For now, we really enjoy the visits--so family keep coming!
On the carousel at Liberty Park.

Paddle boating with Nan and Grandpa.

We went on a beautiful hike through the Alta ski resort. It was stunning! Go up there if you ever get the chance.
Grandpa and Elanor




Lucky little girl got some new "Brave" toys from Nan and Grandpa.
All the Reed ladies (Susy--my cousin, my Aunt Terri, my mom, and I)

 I love this whole series of pictures I took of these three (I have a lot more)! 
I especially like this one:
Silly faces.

Thanks Mom and Dad for coming! We miss you already.

2 comments:

  1. Aww, that looks like so much fun. I absolutely LOVE Alta. It is heaven up there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE that last picture in particular. :) And I'm also looking forward to the day you move back to Oregon, though my family might have moved to Boise (:P) by then.

    ReplyDelete