When Elanor turned 10 months I did a post listing 10 things about her and I like that idea so I'm doing it again!
Here are 10 things about Alice:
1. She gets sick often. She spent a lot of this past month sick, with a period of time where she was very sick and sleeping all day.
2. Once she was better, Alice seems to be on a fast forward mode to learn everything she missed by being so sick. She is crawling around, getting into things, pulling herself up, and walking along furniture.
3. Alice is plenty talkative at home, but once in public she gets very quiet.
4. She likes to make goofy smiling faces.
5. Her favorite thing to do is play peekaboo.
6. Alice has started to really love looking at books/be read to. Some favorites are Goodnight Moon, The Very Hungry Caterpillar and The Big Red Barn.
7. She loves to give kisses and gives them liberally.
8. Alice has started to love to be anywhere Elanor is and follows her around and tries to look at books, play with legos, etc., but mostly just gets in the way.
9. Alice is still quite small and seems quite a bit smaller and shorter than Elanor was at 10 months.
10. Alice still loves to eat, but also does not yet have any teeth! Elanor got her 1st at 9 months and by 10 months already had 2 or 3. She does not even appear to be teething in any way.