Sunday, February 15, 2009

I am sorry that it has been so long... I have taken a few pictures over the last few weeks. The first set of pictures were taken about 2 weeks ago when we had a very nice little bit of snow with sunshine to follow. The second group were taken last weekend when Cisco, Candace, Tyler and I all went up to the D.C. Temple. Unfortunately, I have not yet been able to snap any photos of Ricky and Jessica, but I shall try...
Our new Institute building on a beautiful day with just a dusting of snow.
Chandler Hall (brick) and Main Hall (red)
Durham Hall (where most of my classes are)



At the D.C. Temple


Beautiful Temple on a beautiful day


The spires looked amazing in the sunlight
Cisco, Candace, me, and Tyler
Tyler and I really enjoyed going up to the temple and we want to go back again, as our car permits, but hopefully we can carpool again!
Sorry again, about taking so long to put these pictures up. As I said, I will get some pics of Jess and Ricky up here soon!!--Or--I will take some and she can put them on her facebook... Whatever she wants...
I will blog again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment