Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Freshened up the blog

I felt that I had had the previous background for too long and needed somthing new. I like how the blog looks now, but will probably change it in a few months as well.

Tyler and I have been doing great! Tyler has started soccer practice and I am in my first SVU play. We are doing A Midsummer's Night Dream. I have already done this play before and I played Hermia. This time I am just Fairy 2... Oh, well ...I did not expect much as this is my first play and they don't usually give new people good parts. However, I am attempting to be the best Fairy there ever was!

We start school in two weeks and then our lives will get even crazier adding school onto our already busy list. Oh, I forgot to mention that I got a job at SVU's library. I am working there to get work study money. Tyler will hopefully get a job at the tutoring center for work study.

That is pretty much all that has been happening and now I have to go get ready for work!

No comments:

Post a Comment