Monday, March 15, 2010

Spring Break-part 2

Spring break is over, but we had great break. Here are a few more pictures from our day trip to Monticello and my hair cut.

Tyler and his grandma in front of Monticello
In the underground hallway

with Jefferson

It was a lot of fun having Carol here and we are so glad she came and visited!


My new haircut:
This really is not a great picture and my hair looks darker than it really is, I have a hair going across my face, and a dorky smile--- but it is the only one I have.

I have auditions tomorrow for Annie Get Your Gun, I would really like to get a decent part, but who knows! I think I have Tyler convinced to audition as well! I have also been really busy with ballet as I am doing Cinderella with Missy Floyd's company. It has been a lot of fun so far and the show is in April.
Until next time!

2 comments:

  1. Your hair looks really cute! I sooo badly need a haircut...my last one was in September and my split ends are out of control.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I went to City Styles in BV. Megan Klein recommended him and he did a great job.

    ReplyDelete