Tuesday, January 22, 2013

It's been a long while.

I am back. I have actually been back for a week and a half now, but was horribly sick and was busy with ballet, unpacking, and motherhood in general. We have quite a bit of snow here, but it is old snow, since it has not snowed for over a week. However, it is still quite lovely. We have taken Elanor sledding and skiing in the snow, which was quite fun! She loves going fast and is a bit of a daredevil.

I have also been enjoying my new camera and the quality is sooo much better than my old one. Here are some recent completely unedited pictures:

On a little walk, all bundled up for the 20 degree weather!
Elanor loves to eat snow!




 Yes, we did go to the park...and yes, it was 20 degrees outside, but we needed to get out! The only thing we could do at the park was swing, since everything else was covered in snow. Elanor loved it and would have happily swung for way too long, but since it was so chilly I made her get out and then we raced each other in the parking lot to warm up before heading home.

You know, just chillin' and sucking on an icicle...
Watching the geese take flight after some boys ran after them so they could sled down the hill.
Getting ready to sled down one of the many hills at Sugarhouse Park.

I don't mind the cold or the snow, so I have been loving winter! I just hope we get some fresh snow soon---Tyler and I would like to go up and ski sometime soon. Anyone want to babysit?

I will be a better blogger and there will be some sort of recipe up this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment