My friend, Casey, tagged me to do this Leibster Award thing, so I thought, why not? I don't even know if many people read this blog or if anyone reads it who does not actually know me, but if you don't know me this can be a little get to know Elizabeth post.
So, I am supposed to write 11 random facts about myself and then answer Casey's 11 questions. Hopefully, I can think of 11 things... Here goes:
1. I love traveling. If we had the money and the time, I would travel the world. I have been to Europe twice, would love to go back to Scotland, would love to backpack in Peru, and I really, really want to go to New Zealand. Pretty much anywhere would be nice. I have found that most places I have lived or been to are beautiful and interesting.
2. I am in to nerdy things, but am not really a nerd. I always say other people are just less informed because everyone should like Harry Potter, The Lord of the Rings, Merlin (TV show), Star Wars, Doctor Who, and Avatar: The Last Airbender (the TV show).
3. I love dresses. They are my favorite article of clothing to wear. If I had enough dresses, I would wear them everyday.
4. Shakespeare is my favorite playwright, of course.
5. I love Bollywood movies. Kuch Naa Kaho, I Hate Luv Storys, and Dil Bole Hadippa! are some of my favorites. I have pretty much enjoyed every single one I have seen. There are a ton on Netflix.
6. I love Jane Austen. I watched all of the 6 hour Pride and Predjudice movie when I was 7. From then on, I have read every one of her books multiple times and watched every movie.
7. Keira Knightly is my least favorite actor. She annoys me in everything I have seen her in. I feel a little guilty about being annoyed with someone I don't even know, but I she just bugs me.
8. I kind of would really like to go to Comic Con in San Diego. Peter Jackson will be there, along with Matt Smith, Robert Downey Jr. and anyone in some sort of fantasy or super hero movie or TV show. Again, I promise I am not a nerd.
9. I like fancy cheese and fancy chocolate.
10. I love flowers and growing things. I love watching my little garden grow and I love having flowers (in vases) in my house.
11. I love color. I am not really into white walls (maybe one room of the house). Right now in our little basement apartment, we have light purple walls (our room), pale green walls (Elanor's room), a yellowish cream (living room), and bright yellow (kitchen). Some of the rooms were already these colors, some we painted. I can't wait to have my own house (someday) and decorate however I like!
All done! Here are my answers to Casey's questions:
1. If you could be given ANY gift, what would it be?
Airplane tickets to New Zealand.
2. When was the last time you cried laughing, and why?
I don't cry/laugh all that often. Maybe watching She's the Man with my friends Caitlin and Mallory in high school or watching an episode of The IT Crowd.
3. What are you really afraid of?
4. Would you ever Bungee Jump?
5. What smell do you hate the most?
Those nasty dairy farms where hundreds of cows are shoved into a little space and up to there stomachs in their own feces. You can smell one of those farms for miles before and after while driving in a car.
6. What book are you reading right now?
Not sure. Hmm. Perry's on Fremont in Portland, OR has some tasty desserts. My mom also makes some delicious desserts. I like anything chocolate, but also love things like creme brûlée and cheesecake.
8. What would you say is your most special talent?
Er. Huh. I am not really into writing things like this about myself. I guess I am not very judgmental and like to make friends with all sorts of people.
9. Paper or plastic?
10. Have you ever been caught farting in public? (Jayson wrote this one)
Excuse me, I am a lady. :)
11. If you could fill a supporting role (meaning, not the main character) in any book or movie, which would it be and why?
Hermione Granger from the Harry Potter book series. She is so brave, intelligent and kind (most of the time). I would not mind being a bit like her.
Anyone want to do it? You can if you want and I can give you 11 questions to answer.