Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Packing and packing and some photos!

Sorry, I have been getting so behind and hardly blogging! We went out of town and have also been packing up. Moving is a lot of work. We head for Portland on Saturday, so I don't expect you'll hear from me until sometime next week. 
Here are some photos from our short Oregon trip to see Ian (back from his mission!!), my sister and her husband and new baby, Cedric (I'm an aunt!) and of course my parents!












I am so happy my brother, Ian, is back. I missed him so much!

I have quite a bit more to blog about, but no time right now. So, in the future, look for a 4 month update (I will actually try and do this before we leave, she is already 4 1/2 months!), Harry Potter party, and a catch-up on Weekly photos!

No comments:

Post a Comment