Tuesday, December 15, 2015

8 Months!...two weeks late

I know I need to do a Weekly Photo, and it was Elanor's birthday last week, but Alice turned 8 months at the end of November and I need to update before she's 9 months old!

{Phone picture, sent to Tyler at work, as he misses us when he is gone.}

I love this sweet, smiley baby so much and I am so glad she joined our family. I also love the baby stage and am so enjoying our baby each day.


This is a pretty horrible, early morning picture, but I love it! It shows how Alice is so sweet and loving. She loves to hug, cuddle and can kiss upon occasion. She loves to reach up and touch my face.
 Alice giving me a kiss. 


When I think of Alice, I think bright. She a little light of a person and brings so much joy through her huge smile and sometimes very loud sounds. She absolutely loves music and seems to already have good rhythm and taps her hand to the beat or moves her body to the beat. She is always right on with the music and I am thinking it will be something that she will always love.

Alice seems to be generally a little less social and not as talkative as Elanor was at this age (and still is), but is also sometimes very loud and does enjoy the company of other babies or children. She is also getting so much better with the whole stranger or even going to people she knows thing. She will often smile at strangers and lets people hold her quite often. She often still looks at me to make sure I or Tyler are there. Speaking of Tyler, she lights up so much when he gets home!  


Two weeks ago, Alice was just starting to army crawl around and could get places. She is even better now and gets up on her knees all the time and has taken a few knees and hands "steps".  She often will get frustrated with herself, but is very determined to get where she wants to go.

Alice also loves to eat and will eat anything. Smoked blue cheese, yep. A scone, of course. Soup broth, definitely. Brussel sprouts, she gobbled them up. She LOVES food. Alice has also got the pincher grasp down and can feed herself really well. 
 Alice still loves Elanor so much and Elanor loves her. I hope despite the age gap that they become the best of friends.
Oh, and she loves putting pretty much anything in her mouth and she is simply wonderful.

1 comment:

  1. That last picture is especially priceless. I can't wait to meet her!

    ReplyDelete