Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Temple Square

This past Saturday, we spent some time in downtown Salt Lake City, mostly around Temple Square. It was hot, but we had a great time.We went to the Church History museum and walked around the temple grounds. There is still a lot more to see, but we had a great time!





Strangely enough, we saw people from my parents ward in Oregon out in front of the temple and someone we knew from Virginia in the Church History museum. Weird?

Here is a video from when we were at Temple Square. I put Elanor's feet in the water and she started kicking right away (she loves to swim!). Tyler started filming a little late, but you get the idea.

My cousin, Julie, filmed a few videos and I had her put those on my youtube page, The Elanor Chronicles. You can view them here if you so please (they are on the side bar).

Oh, I might not have mentioned this and everyone probably already knows, but Tyler got a job at the Huntsman Cancer Institute at the University of Utah. It will be a great experience for him and he is really excited! He starts this Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment