Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Elanor.

She is such a funny kid.

Really.

This is what she does for fun (for quite a long time).

She lays out her blankets (rather obsessively--they have to be perfectly straight).

She then puts one stuffed animal/doll on each blanket, leaves one blanket empty for herself, and then lays there on her blanket contentedly.

I love her and her funny quirks. She also really likes to straighten people's clothes and beds (she enjoys making my bed and her own). She can do one task for a really long time and sometimes over and over.

We sure love our little straightening perfectionist.

3 comments:

  1. Hahahahah, this is soooo cuuute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAHAHAHHHAHA!!!!!!!!!!! Oh my gosh, this is so adorable!!!!!!!! Glad Eli isn't the only one with a little bit of OCD....he has to close every door he comes to. Haha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Reminds me of when I visited and she had me bury her in stuffed animals in the little cradle, unload them all, and then repeat. :)

    ReplyDelete