Tuesday, October 4, 2016

The Weekly Photo (s)

Yeah, I'm a bit late again and I hardly post actual posts. This blog is starting to be pretty pathetic. Oh, well. I will keep trying.

This should have been posted on September 19th:
We picked a ton of apples at my parents house and turned them into applesauce, apple crisps, apple pies, etc.


This should have been posted on September 26th:
We went camping with Tyler's family (including his parents, brother and girlfriend, and aunt, uncle and cousins). It was a lot of fun and we soaked up that last bit of summer.


Should have been posted yesterday, the 3rd:
 School in the morning--and this might be one of my favorite pictures ever.


1 comment:

  1. Please don't ever stop blogging. Even if your posts are late! This is my only way to see what is happening in your life! I love that last picture, too. LOVE!

    ReplyDelete