Saturday, September 12, 2009

We Have Been Busy!

Tyler and I have not had a moment to breathe since school has started. We are both in school, both work at Tuscany, both have on-campus jobs for work study (he's a math tutor, I work in the library), I have been doing the play, Tyler has been doing soccer and we have hardly had time to clean up. School somehow does not feel like it has really started yet. I have been going through the motions, but I am not fully engaged yet. I have not even had time to organize my binder! Also, our house is not as clean as I would like it to be, as both of us don't get home until 9,10 or 11 at night.
I have really enjoyed being in the play, but will be glad when it is over, so I can rest a little. Though, Tuscany is going to start training me as a waiteress soon, which means I will be working more often. Also, I have been taking ballet classes at SVU and the lady who teaches them also has a studio. She lets the SVU students take classes for free, which is great. I am also probably going to do a mini Nutcracker show with her studio as well. I am pretty excited and we started today with the Waltz of the Flowers.
So, sorry it has been awhile, but I really have not had the time. I actually have to leave in about an hour to go get ready for our last performance! Here is a picture of me as the fairy in A Midsummer Night's Dream:

No comments:

Post a Comment