Sunday, October 18, 2009

My Grandpa and Vonnie Visit

My Grandpa and Vonnie flew to Virginia over our Fall Break. They got to see SVU, a few soccer games, where we work, and we all went to Charlottesville and Monticello. It was great to have them visit us in Virginia and we had fun showing them around.
This is Grandpa, Tyler, me, Ricky and Jessica on the Blue Ridge Parkway over looking our home sweet home. Ricky and Jessica

On Saturday, we showed them around SVU's campus and watched Jessica and Tyler's soccer games. Then, we went out to eat at Tuscany and had a great time. On Monday, we drove to Charlottesville and went to Monticello, Jefferson's house.
All of us in front of Monticello Tyler took this picture of me
Ricky, Jessica, Vonnie and I in front of Monticello.
We had a great time touring Monticello. It is a really neat, and beautiful house. It was a strangely very cozy house. I could live there. I also really enjoyed walking around the grounds of Monticello, even though it was pretty cold out.
After Monticello, we headed down to Charlottesville and walked around. We had a great time and we are so glad they flew over to see us. It was a lot of fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment