Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Pumpkin Patch

This is our third year going to this pumpkin patch (more on that on another post) and we love it! It is always a fun time and I look forward to it every year. I just wish I could find a good place to cut down a Christmas tree here.... 









Elanor with her pumpkin!
This picture is so funny to me.
There was a huge corn pit here, which Elanor had a ton of fun playing in!
I love pumpkins and this patch (Petersen Family Farm, if you were wondering) has so many varieties. We all picked out a carving pumpkin, plus I picked out several "decorating" pumpkins. Pumpkins are pretty much my only Halloween/fall decoration--as I do not have many actual decorations. It was a fun evening, plus I made some delicious meat pies for the road (it is a bit of a drive).

No comments:

Post a Comment