Wednesday, October 23, 2013

The Weekly Photo

I was is Oregon (again) from last Thursday to yesterday. Sorry for the lack of posts and for a late Weekly Photo! Elanor and I went back to see the play my mom directed, I did the choreography for and my brother is in, "A Midsummer Night's Dream". Elanor was even able to watch a show, which was super fun. She loved it, was engaged pretty much the whole time and asked many loud questions. It was adorable. When I did plays with my mom, we also did "A Midsummer Night's Dream" and so on the Friday night show a few of those actors came to see this show. It was so fun to watch the play with them and some of them I had not seen in several years! I was sad that more of us were not able to go, but many of them are spread across the U.S. and world (one in England and another in New Zealand). I am so glad I was able to go back for the show, as I miss being involved in theatre so terribly much.

No comments:

Post a Comment