Monday, May 5, 2014

The Weekly Photo(s)

I am so sorry I missed last week. It was a busy week. I decided pretty last minute that I wanted to make a friend a baby quilt. This friend of mine was coming to visit Wednesday-Sunday, so I only had two days to do it! Plus, Tyler has been home since he is done with clinicals and I kind of wanted to see the guy. So, with the combination of being busy finishing projects, having friends visit and then getting a pet rabbit on Saturday made for a blog-free week.  

 For last week's Weekly Photo, I wanted something from Easter, but also you have all already seen all those pictures. So, you have to see this one again (I need to keep track, since I put all these Weekly Photos in a photo book at the end of the year), sorry.

For this week's Weekly Photo it is a bunny picture.
Meet Flopsy.

Elanor picked her name. Elanor loves the Peter Rabbit books and wanted our rabbit to be named after one of his sisters. It is really hard to get a picture of Flopsy, as she jumps around the whole time she is out of her hutch.
Tyler converted Elanor's old changing table into an awesome hutch.
I told her to smile and this is what she did.
 We think this little bunny is pretty darn cute. Have you seen anything cuter?

No comments:

Post a Comment