Tuesday, June 3, 2014

This Swimsuit

Elanor has worn this Janie and Jack swimsuit for the last two summers and is wearing it again this summer. Granted by design there is a lot of room in it and Janie and Jack stuff seem to run a little big (I would hardly know as I have not bought many things there, as they can be expensive). I bought this swimsuit, size 18 months, back in 2012 for about $18, cheap for Janie and Jack, but a little more than I would usually spend on a swim suit for a baby. However, as it is going on three years, still fits and has yet to have a tear or look raggedy, I would say it was money well spent. Plus, it is still my favorite swim suit of hers. 

Elanor wearing the swim suit the summer of 2012--18 months:
The swim cap does not fit anymore, unfortunately.

Elanor wearing the suit the summer of 2013--2 1/2:

Elanor wearing the same suit, summer of 2014 at 3 1/2:


 She has sure grown up though, even if the suit does still fit.

1 comment:

  1. She is SOOOO cute!!!! The little girl that I used to nanny for had pretty much all of her clothes from Janie and Jack. They outfits were adorable. But so expensive!!!! This one time her mom bought a dress for her that she was only going to wear one time, and the dress was like $130. The mom didn't even act like it was a big deal. I could never spend that much money on clothes!!! Ahaha especially when they are that little. But this swimming suit is awesome! Its so cool that she could wear it for so long and it was super inexpensive! Way to go!:)

    ReplyDelete