Monday, June 16, 2014

The Weekly Photo/Father's Day/Tyler's Birthday

Cherry picking at a friends house!

 Today is Tyler's birthday! He's 26 and goodness, I love this guy. I could go on and on, but really the most important thing is that he is the most loving husband, the best father and the kindest person. I am so glad I chose so well.

Also, as it was Father's Day yesterday--I just want to say I have a wonderful dad. He always puts his family first, is so loving and supportive to my mom, and is such a good father. My dad is goofy, often says confusing things without explaining himself, likes puzzles, hiking and being with his family. He is just my favorite dad!  He is also an amazing grandpa and Elanor loves him so much. I am an especially blessed girl to have both a wonderful father and mother. 

Also: I want this photo to be added to my Weekly Photo book, but as you already saw it, well, don't pay attention.

No comments:

Post a Comment