Wednesday, March 4, 2015

The Weekly Photo

Exploring in the forest.

We are in Oregon again and super busy with the play. My mom is a director and I have often done the choreography for her plays (which I love doing). My mom is doing the play Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory and of course Elanor really wanted to be in it. Elanor has a variety of parts, a village child, a squirrel in the nut room, and the narrator reads the book to a little girl played by Elanor as well. Elanor has had so much fun being in the play. She loves watching all the bigger kids act and knows almost every song by heart. She is constantly singing and acting out scenes from the play. I am glad she loves it so much! The only drawback is that since we are not moved up to Portland yet, Tyler is still in Utah. We miss him so much! He will drive up here to see the show and then we will all drive back to Utah together. I will then have a baby within the next three weeks after that!

If you are in the Portland, OR area, you should seriously consider coming to the play, especially if you have kids! It will be a really fun show. Here is the poster (drawn by my sister), with all the info:



No comments:

Post a Comment