Saturday, April 9, 2011

Lovely sun, fixed computers and a cute baby

First things first, my computer (that fell off the couch last semester, which resulted in a destroyed drive) is now fixed! I finally bought a new hard drive and David Taylor (one of our home teachers) kindly fixed it for us. So now I can upload pictures (Tyler's computer could not), which means I can blog much more often. I am so excited!!! It is almost like getting a new computer!

We have been having some lovely sun here the past few days (except today). Tyler, Elanor and I went on a hike the other day on the Appalachian Trail. The hike started out great, but Elanor cried for a good portion of it. Her nap was not as long as it should have been and she might not have been quite ready to go in the backpack as her head was bobbing a lot. Next hike, we will take her in the front pack.






Spring has come.

2 comments:

  1. I've said it before, but your baby looks JUST like you, Elizabeth!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, I guess. It can be awkward to accept a compliment. Anyways...we still have not seen you guys in forever! We need to change that.

    ReplyDelete