Tuesday, July 19, 2016

The Weekly Photo


I'm in a play! I am really excited about this one. The past few plays I have been in with my mom (Black Swan Youth Theatre) have been small parts and most of the cast has been high school or younger. However, for this play, since it is the 400th anniversary of Shakespeare, she opened up auditions to anyone she has previously worked with. Most of the cast members are out of high school and several of them are from my group of actors growing up. It is so great to act with them again and it has been so fun!

If you are in Portland and would like to see the show, buy tickets here:
You really should come, it is in a park, the play is "As You Like It" (so funny and pretty much everything you could want in a play), and I and some truly great people and actors are in it!

No comments:

Post a Comment